INFUSED OLIVE OIL RECIPES
Pan-Seared chicken with cannabis-infused olive oil
While we don’t recommend cooking the chicken with the Infused Oil as it would essentially cook out the effectiveness, Euphoria Wellness out of Nevada notes it’s perfect for drizzling on top! We couldn’t agree more!
Consider using this recipe from BBC’s Good Food site, using a non-infused oil to brown the chicken at first. After the point, the recipe suggests to “add chopped tarragon and olives” and to “bring back to bubbling,” then cut the heat off for three to six minutes to let it cool. Next, drizzle lightly with infused olive oil and a sprinkle of fresh tarragon to serve.
Original Post here: https://euphoriawellnessnv.com/using-marijuana-infused-olive-oil/
- 3 ripe avocados
- 4 tsp Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1/8 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- Salt and Pepper to taste (1/2-1 tsp)
- In a medium bowl, smash together Avocados, Oil, Juice from Lime, Salt, and Pepper
- Mix in Onion, Garlic, Tomatoes, Cayenne, and Cilantro
- Serve with Chips, Sliced Veggies, or add to your favorite Mexican meal.
Original Recipe here: https://wakeandbake.co/paleo-edibles-cannabis-guacamole/
Medicated Balsamic Vinaigrette
This salad dressing recipe by Evan Budman is a great way to use Cannabis Infused Olive Oil. Featured in a High Times Cannabis Cookbook, it’s a crowd favorite and versatile. It refrigerates for up to two weeks can be used for salads, Caprese, or as a dipping sauce for bread.
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- Minced onion powder
- 3/4 cup Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Combine the brown sugar, mustard, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well. Whisking vigorously until blended, add THC Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar.
Recipe Featured here on page 71: https://saltonverde.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/10-High_Times_Cannabis_Cookbook.pdf
Easy Pasta Salad (by Love and Lemons)
We replaced regular Olive Oil with Infused Olive Oil in this straightforward fresh and delicious Easy Pasta Salad recipe.
- 3 Cups Uncooked Fusilli Pasta
- 2 Heaping Cups Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked (drained and rinsed) or Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 1 Cup Persian Cucumbers, sliced into thin half moons
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta
- 1/4 Cup Basil Leaves (torn)
- 1/2 Cup Minced Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Mint
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1/4 Cup Infused Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Tsp Herbes de Provence
- 1/4 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare the pasta according to the package or directions.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, seasoning, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Drain the pasta, toss it with a little olive oil (non-infused, so that it doesn’t stick together) and let it cool to room temp. Transfer to a large bowl with the tomatoes, chickpeas, arugula, cucumbers, feta cheese, basil, parsley, min and pine nuts. Pour the dressing and toss to coat. Season to taste with more lemon salt, pepper, and/or a drizzle of olive oil, if desired and serve.
Original Recipe here: https://www.loveandlemons.com/pasta-salad/